YOU MUST BE 18 years old and out of high school to open audition. Anyone under 18 is considered a student and must REGISTER on the student page to audition on a different date.
Matilda the Musical
Saturday, Dec. 7th 10-2pm
Callbacks Sunday, Dec 8th 3:30-6:00pm
Professional Paid Position:
-Must have regional/touring or Broadway credits or equivalent educational experience.
*A limited number of roles will be offered to professional artists.
*Weekly pay is dependent on experience.
*The Spark offers housing to out of town performers.
- Significant previous performance experience and/or education
- Working as an teacher or artist
- Currently in college or gaining career experience
- Previous performance experience and education
*Small stipend available
Open Adult Audition Requirements:
** 18 years old and out of high school.
- 2 Musical Theater Songs Aprox 32 Bars. Please bring full sheet music.
- Headshot and Resume
- Ability and desire to perform alongside students of varying experience levels.
- There will be a dance call at the beginning of each audition.
Sides will be provided for callbacks
Mondays and Thursdays 5:00pm-9:00pm, Saturdays 10:00pm-3:00pm
*additional rehearsals during week prior to opening
Matilda the Musical DATES
Rehearsals: February 24th- April 9th
Performances: April 10-19th (6 total)
What is a Professional Artist, Intern, or Unpaid Artist at The Spark? Visit our mentorship model page for more information.